1. Create Interactive Behaviour:
- Show or hide content by interacting with a call-to-action.
- Display a drop-down, mega menu or a hamburger menu.
- Create a carousel or slider of images.
- Add animations to a web page.
- Change the colour of elements (e.g. a button) when a user’s mouse hovers over it.
- Allow users to zoom in or zoom out on an image on a product page.
- Serve a count down clock on a website.
- Enable users to play audio and video player on a website.
2. Game Development:
3. Build Web Servers and Developing Server Applications:
Developers can also create simple web servers and build back-end infrastructure by apply Node.js.
4. Develop Web and Mobile Apps:
Conversion marketing – Glossary of Conversion Marketing.
Over 300 tools reviewed – Digital Marketing Toolbox.
A/B testing software – Which A/B testing tools should you choose?
Types of A/B tests – How to optimise your website’s performance using A/B testing.